Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prayers & Good Thoughts

I almost threw up at my desk when I saw the headline "9 Firefighters Presumed Dead in Copter Crash", then I remembered that S doesn't go to NorCal in his helicopter, and also, he was at home taking a nap. I was freaked out, then relieved, then really sad because 9 firemen are most likely dead and 4 are in terrible shape. Coincidentally, the crew was based out of Grants Pass, Oregon, the city in which S was born, and about 30 miles from his childhood home. Anyway, as relieved as I was, a lot of people are devastated right now, so please and thank you to keep their loved ones in your minds and hearts. Here's an article about it: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/08/06/BA0P1267AA.DTL&tsp=1

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Um, yeah, that was a little alarming. Fortunately I just seen your FB status update indicating he was home.