Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote for These Babies!

The stomach flu claimed another victim today: Benjamin. Everyone else has recovered or avoided the scourge. Poor Benjamin, he's such a good boy, and has hardly been complaining. I'm including a picture from Halloween, a happier time, a few days ago. Samuel is on the left (he was much more tolerant of the glasses than Benjamin), Ben on the right.

Those little guys are so funny.

I couldn't be more nervous about tomorrow. I'm about to go over the rest of my ballot to figure out all the Propositions. I just want it to be over, but at the same time, am dreading the possibility of an outcome that would just boggle my brain.

ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease

1 comment:

Katherine said...

So cute! And hurray for Obama!