Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Loves Me Some Aunting

I love being an aunt, probably (ok, definitely) to the point of being a wee bit obnoxious. I could not WAIT to be Auntie JJ. By the way, for the record, my sister and I have always referred to each other by odd nicknames, rarely "Kelly" and "Jenny/Jennifer." My nickname for the past few years has been J.J., or the full version, J.J. Jumpy. It doesn't really mean anything, it just sounded fun to my sister. However, she did also say, a few years back when she bestowed this nickname on me, that she was going to start calling me J.J. because she thought the name Auntie JJ would be cute when she and Ross started having kids. She recently told me she doesn't remember this conversation, but I remember it quite clearly as the genesis of my Auntie JJ title. And I love it. But back to the babies. Here they are when they were one day old:And here they are just a few weeks ago (in their cute little shirts from Aunt Janine):
Good job, babies.



2 comments:

Kevin said...

Good job Jenny.

Katherine said...

Wow, I can't believe they're a year old!! And still super cute!!! I'm excited to see many more cute pictures to come!